Proposed Methods to Search for a Partner under the 5th Call
Feb 18, 2019
Within the framework of the 5th Call, we would like to inform you that you can find partners to form a successful proposal with the use of the following methods:
1. By participating in the Info days that have been planned. Please visit our site for the event dates (https://old-2014-2020.greece-bulgaria.eu/).
2. By participating in the B2B meetings, which are planned after each Info day event. The next info days are the following: 20/2/2019 in Alexandroupolis (Greece) and 20/3/2019 in Haskovo (Bulgaria)
3. By circulating your interest in the Commercial Chambers of the cross border area, both in Greece and In Bulgaria.
4. By informing of your interest (NACE code, brief description of your idea) to the Commercial Section in the Bulgarian consulate in Thessaloniki at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. By informing of your interest (NACE code, brief description of your idea) to the Commercial Section in the Greek Consulate in Sofia at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
6. (NEW) By filling in the excel file attached here and sending it to the Joint Secretariat (JS): firstname.lastname@example.org . By filling in and sending this file, you give your consent to publish your data on the Programme website, thus, please provide us only with official data of your enterprise and not personal data. The file will be updated every Friday and published on the Programme's website. PARTNERS-SEARCH_06.05.2019