Accelerating Blockchains for Good
|DL Tech UP
|Project Number – MIS
066. Advanced support services for SMEs and groups of SMEs (including management, marketing and design services)
|6th CALL FOR PROJECT PROPOSALS
|EUROPEAN INSTITUTE FOR LOCAL DEVELOPMENT
National Association Mountains Milk
|Jun 02, 2021
|Oct 01, 2023
1) Co-design and launch of the Accelerator: The design of the accelerator is considered the most crucial aspect of the whole process, as it will be addressing researchers, developers, entrepreneurs, start-ups and companies alike. Thus, the cocreation process is expected to attract identifiable stakeholders from the whole quadruple helix and across several European countries. The overarching goal is to reach a wider ecosystem of stakeholders to adequately support the creation of the advisory board, evaluation committee and mentor network accordingly to their preferred capacity and involvement.
2) Open call for applications to the Accelerator: The Open Call drafted in line with the project goals will be carefully stated to clarify the social aspects of the acceleration program and the targeted projects. It will be subsequently disseminated via the appropriate channels, including academic and research institutes, the start-up ecosystem, social media and others.
3) Implementation, management and monitoring of the intensive programme: The project will be supported operationally by consortium members across several functions including daily operations, coaching of the admitted project teams, online presence and dissemination, engagement and support of the external collaborators, preparation of the masterclasses and the online/physical events throughout the project lifecycle
4) Evaluation of projects for the final award: The projects will be evaluated at the end of the acceleration cohort based on monitoring outcomes available to the evaluation committee and a set of criteria identified at the design phase of the project. This evaluation process will reach a conclusion following an evaluation of the project teams’ deliverables and an office-hours process.
5) Organisation of final event : Following the conclusion of the acceleration cohort the operational team will collect all the necessary information, prepare the dissemination material and organise the final event at Brussels which will include the presentation of the project outcomes and a pitching and award ceremony for the winning teams.
6) Communication and impact assessment: The final part of the DLTech-UP project will be to record all the findings and outcomes of the process and discuss the possible best practices that can be extrapolated. The report will be complemented with a sustainability and replicability strategy. In addition the findings will be leveraged for publication and conference presentations to DLT and Entrepreneurship focused events.