Kosara-R Ltd – Tampouridis Eleftherious: Enhancing production capabilities through joint activities and cross-border cooperation
|Kosara-R Ltd – Tampouridis Eleftherios
|Project Number – MIS
|1 - A Competitive and Innovative Cross-Border Area
|3d - Supporting the capacity of SMEs to grow in regional, national and international markets, and to engage in innovation processes
064. Research and innovation processes in SMEs (including voucher schemes, process, design, service and social innovation)
|5th CALL FOR PROPOSALS
UNICO PRO - TAMPOURIDIS ELEFTHERIOS
|Dec 08, 2020
|Dec 07, 2023
- Established warehouse and logistics base with a showroom in Smolyan;
- Acquired a spreading and a cutting machine, a plotter, a pattern creation system, a transport vehicle;
-Implemented ERP system;
- Developed digital marketing plan.
The overall objective of the present project proposal is to increase the export potential of both companies and to expand their economic activity.
The successful realization of the common goal will be ensured through the implementation of the following specific objectives:
- Increase in production capacity;
- Provision of technical and spatial security to increase production volumes;
- Reducing production costs;
- Increasing employment.
It is expected that the investment plan will result in increase of production capacity of both enterprises; shortening production time; reduction of production costs; excluding the need for subcontracting; opening up opportunities for permanent entry into export markets and strengthen market positions respectively on Bulgarian and Greek ones. The cumulative effect of the investment will ensure the sustainable development of both participating organizations through expanding the market shares of the enterprises by reaching a larger number of customers in the cross-border area and beyond, increasing the competitive advantages, production capacity and sales revenues.