RODINA-HASKOVO AD – GERONTIDIS A. & Co LP
|Project Number – MIS
|1 - A Competitive and Innovative Cross-Border Area
|3d - Supporting the capacity of SMEs to grow in regional, national and international markets, and to engage in innovation processes
064. Research and innovation processes in SMEs (including voucher schemes, process, design, service and social innovation)
|5th CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Gerontidis.A & Co LP
|Sep 09, 2021
|Nov 30, 2023
1. Introducing a new service of the two enterprises by incorporating new technology;
2. improving service quality for both enterprises by increasing the technological content of the service;
3. reducing service and production costs;
4. Introduction of efficient marketing systems through the planned joint certification of quality management systems and joint marketing plans of the partners.
The main objectives of the project are:
1. Construction/remodelling of existing buildings - concrete construction of existing building and its corresponding infrastructure.
2. Purchase and installation of solar panels and photovoltaic system.
3. Purchase and installation of panel heating - working on natural gas. Installation of new gas pipe system for the heating.
After implementing all the investments objectives, the benficiary company will possess a fully operational buiding, suitable for all year around production activities, whichwill significantly increase the production capacity of the company.
The expected result is through cross-border cooperation to increase the capability of border area SMEs to access new markets and expand their economic activity. This will be accomplished through fulfilling the following: Increase in productive capacity; Reduction of production costs; Improvement of product/service quality; Introduction of new products/services; Introduction of technical and organizational innovation; and Introduction of efficient marketing and distribution systems.